Quickbooks Online Sync
View All Industries
Working on tight resources for your cause doesn’t mean that you need to create and send invoices manually. We have a hack for you. Use the readymade professional invoice templates to save your time, effort, and money.
Create FREE Invoices
Create professional invoices quickly with invoice templates created specifically for non-profit organizations like yours and put the right impression on your potential donors.
For that, download these free invoicing templates in any of the three formats that we offer – Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
Special fund-raising events
Go One Step Ahead
Both working with contract laborers and preparing a manual invoice is a burdensome task. What’s burden-relieving is adding an InvoiceOwl software. Unlock ample benefits and win more clients
Get Started Now!
Delivering the best service is halfway through getting paid faster. The other half is creating and sending professionally-built invoices. That’s where invoice templates play a significant role.
InvoiceOwl has been helping contractors for a long time now, and one of the reasons why most of the contractors liked our templates is all of them are free and customizable.
Personalize your invoice by selecting color, layout, and format.
Choose a color that matches your business personality.
Free invoice templates is great. But you know what’s even better? InvoiceOwl’s invoicing software. It helps you send unlimited invoices, track them, and much more. Let’s compare them to get a better picture.
There are several ways you can tighten the security of financial information when using an invoice template:
1. Use secure and encrypted systems to send and store invoices.
2. Restrict access to sensitive information.
3. Regularly back up data
4. Educate staff to not share information recklessly.
Using a non-profit invoice template has many benefits, such as:
1. It gives a professional impression to your donors and customers.
2. It saves you time from having to design an invoice from scratch.
3. It helps you in organizing your invoices properly.
4. It increases your accuracy for the invoices you send.
Using invoice templates for your non-profit organization brings order and consistency to your invoicing process. This makes it faster while making your brand more recognizable.
A non-profit invoice template should include:
1. The name and contact information of the non-profit organization
2. The name and contact information of the client or donor
3. A description of the goods or services provided
4. The amount due
5. The payment terms
6. The payment deadline
No More Hassle. Create and Send Invoices Within Minutes.
InvoiceOwl is the only software you need for all your invoicing needs. Try it for free to see its magic.